Artcars and Politics!
Artcars have a long history of making political statements. While most artcars are content to reside in the world of whimsy, there are others who have something [more...]
- Artcars on the Campaign Trail 2016
- Tiles for Smither Park
- Artcar Gatherings Await You This Year
- Book Review: Arthur Zarr's Amazing Artcar
- Heroes Travels to Tupelo for a Heroes Funeral
- Artocade is One Week Away
- Penn Ave. Arts in Motion
- St. Arnold Brewery Unviels Art Car IPA
- The NICNAWAE Scene
- Getting Children Involved in Artcars with Bonnie Blue
- Maiden Joyride in an Artcar
- Houston Artcars, A Long History of Inspiration and Community
- Kristie Odom is a Comic Genius
- Reagan News Network
- Artcars and Lowriders Parade in Victoria TX
- House of Blue Grand Opening
- Sunflowers for Tim
- California Artcars Return to Houston
- 2015 Houston Artcar Parade Winners
- Reggie Bibbs, The Living Embodiment of Grace
My first artcar event changed my life. Really, I mean it. It was in 2002 at Artscape, the nation's largest free art festival, which includes the East Coast's biggest annual artcar gathering. I'd been shyly hiding my yarn-covered Chrysler in my garage while I worked on it right up until the night before the festival, and I was completely unprepared for the enthusiasm of thousands of art-loving people [more...]
Reverend Bryan's 11 Artcar rules for Traveling
This Month Bonnie Blue tells us about a hilarious mannequin and an eerie coincidence that took place in Marietta GA.
Mrs. Jones Answers another round of questions from her loyal readers. This month's topics include cake!
This month Gypsy Mermaid finds a creative use for leftover Thanksgiving dinner. She also serenades us with her ukelele.