Reported By Paul McRae
Captain USA, aka James Farel Nall loves freedom more than anything. To show his love of freedom to the world he has organized The Flaming Festival of Freedom, to be held at his ranch in rural Georgia this weekend.
via Captain USA
Friends of Nall's were looking forward to a stunt that Captain USA had planned which was to be the centerpiece of the Festival. As Nall explains "Mama Bear will launch a Flaming Arrow of Freedom into the Flaming Mountain of Debt. Captain USA, Champion of Freedom, will mount El Toro. First Mate Lt. Oatmeal will launch the bull at he Flaming Mountain of Debt and as we crash through it, The Flaming Toro of Freedom will end the Recession and a Bull market will stimulate the economy! Fireworks will explode for hours as we celebrate Freedom!"
In a test run yesterday Nall learned that nothing is freer than fire. As the Flaming Toro of Freedom plowed through the Flaming Mountain of Debt a bit of the flaming pile got logged under the truck and fire consumed the vehicle.
Nall says the festival will go on. "This Bull is an offering to the Gods of Capitalism for economic recovery." A different, smaller stunt is being planned and lots of fireworks.
View the dramatic video of the fire:
- Pink Batman Tesla
- Boombox Car for Sale
- Sweeter than Any Chiquita
- Hand Engraved Honda Civic
- Artcars on the Radio
- Help Keep the Jesus Christ Monkey Car Alive
- Sue Shefman and Cheerio Video Interview
- It's Coming! Houston Artcar Parade 2013
- First Hand Woven Car?
- Last Day to Sign Up for Houston Artcar Parade
- Vannadu in Washington Post
- Artcars in Fulshear St. Paddy's Day Parade
- Maria Del Camino, Part El Camino, Part Tank
- All Art Day at Poe Elementry
- ArtCar: The Movie Big Success on PBS Fundraiser
- Artcar: The Movie on PBS
- Bonnie Blue Art of Women
- Ed 'Big Daddy' Roth in CNN Money
- Artcar Free to a Good Home
- Texas Art Asylum A Great resource for Artcar Artists